The activities of POSEIDON
During the time-period of 3 years the POSEIDON-partnership implemented a broad range of activities in the context of 3 different operational phases, in which all members of the POSEIDON-partnership were actively participating.
mainly done by the following tools and activities within the 3 operation phases
Local activities in the partner areas
- Initial Exchange of Experience Events regarding the 3 co-operation themes and identifying elements of best practice of the partners areas during phase 1
- Project Working Groups, Study Visits and Staff Exchanges identifying transfer potentials and elaborating concrete problem solutions during phase 2
- Inter-regional Evaluation Process assessing the implementation of local pilot projects during phase 3
- POSEIDON Website and Workingplatform setting up virtual co-operation links among the project partners
- Inter-regional Final Conference with the aim of promoting and disseminating the project’s achievements
strengthened co-operation among local stakeholders in the field of neighbourhood management and focused on ensuring a sound preparation of the inter-regional exchange, mainly done by the following tools and methods.
The POSEIDON pilot projects and activities
- Local Support Platforms prepared the launch and supported the ongoing work of the inter-regional activities working on the 3 main themes.
- Local follow-up-workshops and seminars continued and finalised the output of the inter-regional activities.
- Local preparation and design of local pilot projects, testing new working methods and instruments
- Implementation of the innovative local pilotprojects in a deprived neighbourhood in the partner area.
- Improvement of existing local webpages